Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Welcome to the site! I was initially thinking the formation of this blog site could be used as a forum where we can share a short testimonial recap of our personal daily devotions.. It can be a place where we can do anything ranging from asking for special prayer to expressing our spiritual questions or insights to keep each other spiritually grounded. The sky's the limit as to how we can use this as a blessing for our spiritual lives. Please share your own ideas as well! The more ideas you guys share, the more structured this can become. One idea I had as far the structure goes, is to have two daily postings: one in the morning and one in the evening. The morning one can be very short and very to the point since understandably the morning is kind of unpredictable before the work day starts..The morning post could consist of a brief summary of a devotional thought, something to apply during the day. The evening post could be a time where we give a brief object lesson or something profound we learned throughout the day. It could also be a time where we express some concerns or struggles that need special prayer. Like I said before, just because I'm saying all this now doesn't mean this is what we HAVE to do. They are merely suggestions. When you guys are free lets share some suggestions! Have a great day guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment